Safe if you have mild dairy allergies...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

He cultures this ghee (most are not cultured) and that lowers the casein (allergen) and lactose (sugar some find indigestible)to a minimum. The label even shows the amounts of these two items. I was nervous to try because I am allergic to dairy, but it doesn't trigger anything but happiness that I can add something healing back into my diet.

The best ghee!

Posted by shihokochamsky on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality, easy for cooking and the bulletproof coffee !

I like that taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes very cool

With this ghee, my search for real Home like Indian Ghee is over and that is since 2010.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Ghee.....But there are a lot of controversy abt. increasing cholesterol and so and so forth.....and now the myth is burst and it has been established that saturated fats or cholesterol is not directly linked to heart diseases. If I say, I know it or knew it.... you will laugh at me, but that is how we have been living in India for centuries. However, I grew up on a farm in India and I know "Shuddh Ghee" has no substitute.....We used to prepare the ghee pretty much the same way as described on www.pureindianfoods.com site and so got excited abt. it and thought I should give it a try.....and ever since I have tried this in 2010, till date I have been importing it from USA. Previously from the manufacturer directly, now due to the exorbitant high shipping cost by USPS, I have switched to iHerb for the same product, same taste but in a more affordable way. Being in Canada, shipping does matter. About this ghee, I can describe it in one word : Homelike. In another word : awesome. In three words : Nothing beats it. If you are looking for great tasting cooking medium and have never used ghee, give it a try and I can guarantee you, you will not be disappointed. And if you have reached here, searching for Ghee, your search is over. Try this and you will become a fan like me....... Kamlesh Shah

Wonderful product , supreme quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was looking all over for a cultured ghee product which is SO difficult to find in my country Malaysia, and also too tedious to prepare ... Finally heard about Pure Indian Foods and ordered a bottle immediately. For anyone familliar with ayurveda, ghee is a nature's gift superfood. Try just one taste of this cultured ghee and you will understand why! Will be definitely be ordering on a regular basis, these guys are doing God's work!!

Fantastic Ghee

Posted by sircaldude on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff though it's kind of expensive. Love that the plastic jar is BPA free but it's very thin and weak material. The cap often breaks during shipping or it will break when you remove the tape that was fastened before shipping. If you order it often, save your unbroken caps.

Divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing and delicious.. creamy, healthy source of fat for cooking or to eat raw... I just can't get enough!

Very tasty and nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will order on a regular basis. Good product and good customer service.

Very healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

So happy iHerb carries this.

yum