did NOT like the taste at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

whoever wrote that this bar tastes good was probably being paid by the company. does NOT taste good and does NOT taste like a brownie. The only thing that would make this worth eating if it was super low in calories, which isn't the case either. do not recommend.

Better junk food option

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I treat these as my “junk food” instead of reaching for a vegan candy bar I’ll have this

Posted by danielledonohue on June 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste great and are super healthy. Love all the natural ingredients, and the fact that it is organic and vegan.

Very popular in our household

Posted by bbchris on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

especially with the ADULTS in the household, our girls don't like them very much! Great after a workout and its something like 90% raw! Chewy and not TOO sweet. I find it stops the hunger pangs straight away.

Not a chocolate brownie that I can taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I really wanted this brownie like How a brownie should taste like but sadly it does have a grainy texture, doesn't have a chocolate taste for a ''chocolate brownie'' , I'm just eating to satisfy my sugar cravings. Chocolate coconut raw bars have definitely more chocolate flavour and so much more delicious. So, I wouldn't recommend if you are a chocolate brownie fan and looking for a healthy version of that, this product in my opinion needs to be developed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these, they are truly all natural and taste great and the price here is so much better than the stores I used to buy them in.

Yummy vegan bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like these brownie bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! They're rich and chocolately without being overwhelming. The walnuts are a nice crunch and taste, too.

My Favorite Protein Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is the best. You can' beat how healthy and good they are for you too! I order them every month. The cherry cashew flavor is my 2nd favorite.

I love them, my kids less so!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

From my adult perspective they were totally delicious and hence I give them 5*. My kids are 3&5 and they didn't like them. Fair enough really as they don't like normal dark chocolate either. Great consistency and far more filling than a similar sized chocolate bar for the same calorie count. As soon as I finish this box I will reorder!!

1 2 3