Beyond awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

OMG I wanna give this 20 stars! I was a bit hesitant to buy because of the slightly high price, but after checking the awesome ingredients it's made with I decided it wasn't too expensive and bought one jar. I add this to everything....it gives so much flavor to otherwise bland foods, I just ordered another 3 jars as I'm scared iherb will discontinue it...living in Japan it's near impossible to find anything like this. Looking forward to more foods from Primal kitchen! Highly recommended!

Best Mayo for Keto-er

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

the best substitute for Mayo and it's perfectly keto okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious! Will definitely be a regular purchase.

Great product for Keto and LCHF

Posted by withacat on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mayo tastes great — it has this tangy sourness typical of the real mayo, its a bit spicy which is great and it contains a great deal if healthy fats and therefore makes a great addition to my LCHF diet. Goes great with deviled eggs, tuna salads and keto sandwiches. Will be repurchasing for sure.

Wanted to like this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a lot of reviews for the "plain" version, saying it tastes "fishy" or rancid... I really like the smokey chipotle flavor but that "fishy" flavor really comes through. Another reviewer said they thought it tasted like fish oil. I tried it a few times to try to like it but that "off" flavor has led me to throw the rest away, unfortunately.

Posted by CaseyBakes on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is so creamy and delicious. I love it on oven baked sweet potato chips and it’s amazing on chicken breast. The hardest part is not eating the whole jar too quickly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is Healthy, very good product list, and a nice flavor.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is very expensive and I probably won't purchase it on a regular basis, but I had wanted for a long time to try it. It is just the right spiciness. I have searched for a long time to find a mayonnaise (or any dressing for that matter) that is made completely with avocado oil and not soy or some other cheap oil. I use it in tuna, egg salad, etc. and I really enjoy it. I will purchase again.

So creamy and yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I normally make my dressings because most dressings are loaded with rubbish. But this one has great ingredients and amazingly delicious!

Love the flavor