Alternative to clomid!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This herb can be used as an alternative to clomid for women with PCOS, along with tribulus, vitex and maca. It supports mucous membrane production, which are crucial for fertility. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great supplement

Posted by opheart on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for all women to balance your mood and hormonal disorders. And it really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Shatavari & love this product. I've taken Shatavari before with very good results, usually in a formula. Hot flashes have come & gone over a period & I usually manage them with a Shatavari formula & a variety of supplements I take. This time they weren't doing the trick. When I started on this the flushes were gone within a week & haven't returned since, it's been a couple of months now. I won't ever be without this, it's a great quality product & affordable.

Excellent for balancing hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 9 months now, along with Dong Quay, and it's excellent for balancing hormones and recovering your monthly cycle after stopping contraceptive pills.

Precious herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this in past comming from India and it really helps for cists in ovarius and reguletes the cicle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's great product.I had PCOS and now with Shatavari I have no problems. My health is OK.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with harmones; menopause; pms; etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Good products !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this company fast mail service and got everything right the 1st. time. Thank you for great customer service and great products.

As good as before

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this not only because it works, but because of the value. The brand I used to buy you have to take two capsules each day to get the same benefit as one smaller capsule of Paradise Herbs Organic Shatavari. Plus, each bottle costs almost half as much as a bottle of the other brand. Great deal.

1 2