I'm a nutritionist who's worked in the dietary supplement industry for a decade

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm an expert on dietary supplements and, unfortunately, I have a bladder that's a cancer factory. I choose my supplements very carefully & use the appropriate ones to greatly extend the time between cancer re-growths, and keep the tumors low-grade/non-invasive. This is one of the many supplements I've carefully chosen & I think it's wonderful.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several years now and love it because it has so many healthy ingredients and it's organic/non-GMO. Other people have written about the taste - what do they expect - it's a real green powder which is what I want - I find the taste to be better than other green drinks I have tried. I don't buy this product because I want something that tastes great, I buy it because it's great for my body and gives me energy and it's vegetarian. Sure you can buy good tasting protein powder but the health benefits are minimal. Also, it mixes fine if you jar put it in a jar and shake it up. The key is to add water or juice first, then add the powder. Thank you Paradise Herbs for the best product on the market that I've found and I've done quite a lot of research.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different supplements like this and none have compared. I love how it incorporates protein along with the greens. My energy levels are amazing and I havent gotten sick since I've been taking it. It mixes really easily into some juice and it really doesnt have much of a taste to is although it can be a little gritty but nothing terrible. It's a great product and personally I hardly ever review products that I buy but this product has proven to be amazing.

Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently added this product to my nutritional support regimen. I noticed immediate improvement in energy and reduced appetite. I LOVE the ingredients -- expecially because as a vegetarian I don't always get enough protein. I sweeten it with NOW effer-C and it's more than palatable. Thanks iherb and Paradise Greens!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a Mail Carrier and he love this product. He has says it has increase his energy.

glad i ordered!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is my first attempt at eating....................well drinking,actually healthy products. I'm very glad i've made this choice, because it has increased my positive attitude while working out, and keeps me from eating all those good....but sooooooooo bad for you MUNCHIES!!!

How to COVER the bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just Finished My first bottle and I want to buy second bottle . I like the taste of it but if you dont LIKE THE TASTE OF IT ,YOU WILL NEED TO SMALL PIECE OF PINE APPLE AND CORIANDER FOR BLEND IT WITH JUICE ( APPLE ) . coriander and pine apple together WORK VERY GOOD for cover the taste of this powder and I tried many thing but these one are best for me , it is will be not too sweet and very fresh because of CORIANDER . if you like more sweet smoothie you can add BANANA together with pine apple .

It contains all amino acids we need.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

as you guys know, we can't produce some amino acids, so that we have to take it from meals. They are 8 amino acids for adults and 9 for babies. I always check if protein powder contain all amino acids we need, and this ORAC powder satisfied me. it doesn't taste good, but I mixed it in milk with banana, it tastes good. anyway, before you purchase protein powder, check if that product contains all amino acids we need. 8 amino acids for adult-Tryptophan,Threonine,Phenyl alanine, Lysine,Isoleucine, Leucine,Methionine,Valine 9 amino acids for baby-8+Histidine

Great price, great product, fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this protein and greens powder almost every day for about four months now. I mix it in to a fruit smoothie every day, and it has made a huge difference in some stubborn digestive problems I've had for many years. I have much more energy, and my general health and immunity are much improved. My wife and I have four children. A few weeks ago, all except me came down with a nasty virus that lasted about a week. In the not too distant past, I would have been the first to come down with it, and would have had it the longest, but this time I didn't have any symptoms at all. This product is the only thing I've done differently. I highly recommend it!

Gorgeous Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is the best for organic and just plain wholesome products. To offset its expense, I use one scoop of the Greens and one or a half scoop of NOW pea protein powder. Just love how pure it is!