Good ,goes well with a pinch of salt.

Posted by PracticalReviews on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

it has neutral taste and lots of healthy ingredients inside,the only thing i don't like is that like all green superfood or protein i can't really digest it well alone by itself so it has to be a part of a meal for me which loses its use as a "between meals shake" etc' ,but i like it doesn't have any of that stevia sweetness that i can't stand its aftertaste so it can be blended into many things,i prefer it with salty things.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

Great Tasting Powder

Posted by chungfai on March 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Tasting Powder. I will order this again.

Product is good, iherb & dhl are not.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am crestfallen at iherb's new inflated shipping rates. The way it is now, there is no way to make an order without the cost being too high to avoid taxes. DHL must have them by the balls...

if you like greens it is perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

good for morning shake with some green apple ,or another green fruit , give a lot of energy

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is strong tasting but I finally figured out how to enjoy it. I use 2 scoops in 25 ml of vanilla rice milk and add cinnamon. It's nice and filling for breakfast.

Hard to Say

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the Paradise Herbs brand and believe that this is an excellent product. Unfortunately for me I get agitated when I take it...even on a half dose. Bummer, as I think they did a great job in chosing the ingredients.

Protein Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of ORAC-Energy Greens, and find the taste and texture of the Protein Greens product only slightly less appealing, but still totally drinkable. It's nice to be able to have some protein along with my greens drink, which is a part of my daily regimen.

Just Finishing My First Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

And I guess I’m a tad surprised being able to tolerate the taste! :D I am ordering the Vanilla flavored to see if the taste is better. I think I am experiencing better energy levels. I was/am looking for a meal supplement. I use this as my morning breakfast because I usually can’t face food in the mornings, but I need to take my AM supplements and I think this will work for me. ( I was using NRG Protein powder for over 20 years when the product -NRG PROTEIN Booster-was rudely discontinued.) My one complaint is that the directions are unclear-2 scoops per _what_ amount of liquid??

Gritty

Posted by mrchris on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good; gritty. But it has great health benefits

Better than the rest!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This still an excellent product, however, I prefer using the ORAC-Energy Greens and adding the exact amount of Pea Protein I require for my specific needs.

1 2 3 4