Its ok!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very grainy in a shake :( has no flavor which is good and provides the greens and nutrients you need

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a taste of vegetables

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my french) I chose this product in order to help my hair grow faster by mixing it with MSM ; but it doesn't work on me unfortunately. Anyway I think this product is full of great things for health, it doesn't tast that bad if you mix it with a smoothy...

Its okay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok. Drinkable. Not like other stuff almost makes you ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as an energy booster as other greens drinks. perhaps .. the inadequate doze of ingredients was made. Good price, no side effect and worth to try anyway !!

Posted by LiubaB on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say i love the taste. I take it after a workout and it is nice - I get both protein and greens. However, I will order just greens for a change next. Also, had some stomack pains after it - don't know if it is related to this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok taste, but texture is a bit rough and powdery (if that combo is possible). Have used other green/superfood blends, Dr. Schulze's Superfood being the best tasting, IMO. Did not notice any physical changes with use, though I am healthy in general, so wasn't expecting any real shift. Used it like taking a daily multi-vitamin.

Good Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been religious about using this powder everyday, so I haven't truly noticed a difference. I love the ingredients, and when mixed with orange juice or blended, they don't taste too strong. My energy levels have remained the same, but I'm hoping if I stick with it, they will improve! Definitely enjoy the product, but cannot fully report yet.

100% satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great protein with many extra benefits, love it, am ordering more tonight!!! It has really helped with my digestive system and given me extra energy.

1 2