JA
日本語
レビューを検索

سيء

A9lphelpyouにより 5 19, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

الطعم غير مستساغ ابدا ، ماقدرت اتحمل طعمم كاني باكل حنة وسدر خخخ ماتصح فيه والله ماتي عارفه ايش ح اسوي الحين فيه المشكلة سعره غاالي

May have Gluten!

Reviewer1840838により 9 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This company will not disclose if it has any gluten in it. The bottle says that the wheat and barley juices are gluten free, but the product is not "gluten free" as a total product. The company DOES NOT reply when you request to know if it is gluten-free, so you be the judge as to whether or not it truly is. I won't be buying it again.

Ughhhhh

Reviewer3298930により 9 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Horrible taste, even if you try to cover it up in a smoothy, not to mention it brought my digestive system to a complete stop. Too bad too, because the combination of ingredients appears to be quite good.

не куплю больше

5745364088182869378により 2 07, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Зелень может и полезна, но лучше уж я буду её есть отдельно свежую. На вкус этот протеин ужасен. Еле допила.

seriously taste is yuck!

5623810804067657537により 11 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I add only one scoop to coconut water and drink. I try to not breath...coz the smell makes me sick. I don't feel anything different after taking this. Seriously don't buy this!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

whole box is for 15 servings only!

5584345289447843968により 2 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

No, no and NO!!!

4817553915394586435により 2 27, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

So this looks great. Has all of your greens, plus protein, plus a lot of other great ingredients. I just went to mix it into my smoothie, and read the fine print: it can cause birth defects, and apparently lead has been detected in some of the plants used to make this. I won't be drinking this as I am trying to have a baby. And lead? Well, I don't think anyone needs any additional lead in their system. There are other greens formulas out there, look for something with a bit less of a risk.

PAS REÇU

4919189499935131699により 12 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

JE N'AI JAMAIS REÇU MA COMMANDE, J'AI ESSAYÉ A PLUSIEURS REPRISES DE FAIRE UNE RÉCLAMATION MAIS SANS SUCÇÉ .

PROTIEN