I think it is working my Urine is slightly green!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to do the job! Feel more satiated. Fuller and vital!

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes ok, mixes ok. i didnt feel any jolt of energy but perhaps is useful.

I like the taste

Posted by cutedingo on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, feeling it can made me healthier but why do the packing container have to be so big, and why the spoon have to * not * fitting the container I buy another bigger size later

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

tasting

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're low on vegetables then this is your life saver, feeling of more energy is immediate. (PNB 673(without the space) gets you a lifetime Dis€ount and save on every single order) Thank me later :)

Good but overzealous

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

You get what you ask for I guess but there's too much unnecessary stuff in there, I just wanted Maca root powder and Spirulina, this has like 70 ingredients.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried similar products like this before, but in tablets which fizz up in water. This has a strong dark green leafy taste when mixed with water. It was a little difficult for me to drink like that so I mixed this with organic juice. It's so much better when mixed with juice. I put one scoop and mix with 8oz of juice. Been drinking it every morning after waking up, and it does regulate my bowel movement a bit more, but other than that, I don't feel much difference. Either way, at least I'm telling myself that I'm getting the daily vegetables and fruits intake.

Powerful greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Find this excellent to boost daily smoothie mix. Particularly great when running low on fresh greens availability

not tasty but good

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

they could add some tastee

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

good healthy