Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients and ORAC is absolutely amazing. Really de-toxifies your body well. I would give 5 stars but I don't think it tastes very good at all. I put one scoop, stir it with a small amount of water and just slam it.

Posted by JoelNolan123 on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders in the body and makes you feel calm. Downside doesnt taste so good miked in with juice i now get chocolate flavour for the taste

Good Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best tasting greens I have found to date.

Perfect formula, unpleasant test....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree with another reviewers, good product but unpleasant test.

Good stuff

Posted by KuusenAlla on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love my greens and use them in my smoothies! This one's okay.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

absolutely love it. Am only able to take little amounts of it myself because it is quite concentrated so should last me a long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am amaze with this product by the third-day I was feeling a energy and lightweight. Its a bit hard to explain in words at the age of 57 years of age I believe you have to drink this drink to get the sense of the wonders and maybe everyone would have a different feel...But, I want to thank who invented this amazing herb drink that is so healthly and I which that I can give to others for a healthy chance of a lifetime.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

thanks a lot Paradise Herbs. I was short of vegetables until to have ORAC-Energy Greens. It is easy to drink and the taste is really good than i was expected. I am going to order again soon.I recommend to everyone who cares good health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the AM. It's fulfilling and provides some energy in the morning. Great to take in the AM prior to any exercise. The ingredients are definitely impressive. Taste is average for similar green healthy drinks without added sweetners.

ORAC Energy Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice product,a little costly. Hopefully the label claims are true.

1 2 3 4