Product safety

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product inself give a warning that "it contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm". I m still waiting for both iHerb and the manufacturer to clarify this statement.

Big container, half full?

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Talk about packaging as marketing! I was excited until I opened the bottle and saw that it comes half full. Oh well. The taste isn't good, but it won't make you sick. Highly recommend adding to a very sweet drink, like juice. I use it as part of a snack alongside fruit, mixed with water, to further balance the fructose. It adds a bit of satiation and helps perk me up. It's not the best tasting super green I've had, but not terrible, and does its job.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

But the content inside is half empty.

Taste not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is fine, but it doesn't give noticeable effects. I haven't been sick since buying it, so let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's alright.

great antioxidants

Posted by cycles1955 on December 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Boost the energy . Good product, but you have to get used to the taste. A bit expensive.

Overall a Win

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The benefits of this product are undeniable, and it really is a great value! I went with this as a replacement for a similar supplement that I was taking that is literally $99 for a months worth of planty goodness. This one has everything the other one had, and even some mushroom goodies the other one didn't....but that being said there is a REAL difference in flavor. I super struggle with the taste of this stuff...it's pretty gag-worthy, so I have found that mixing it up in a shot glass with some fresh OJ and slinging it back quickly, down the hatch without a scratch style, is a GREAT option in a pinch. If there is time in your routine, however, I HIGHLY recommend just adding it to a nice breakfast smoothie. It mixes in perfectly and in that environment tastes great! Overall I'm a fan. I have been taking this particular brand of greens for 2 months now, and my hair, skin and nails have never looked better! Great/easy way to make sure you're getting your veggies, your bod truly will thank you.

correct quantity?

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

just wondering if the smaller "eco-friendly" containers really have the same amount as the other larger containers.....say they do - but I wonder?

it takes time to adapt

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

The reason I keep on drinking this despite its unpleasant taste and smell is its nutritional value, it taste gross even mixed with honey with water. The first two attempts almost make me puke but the third time I drank I started to adapt to it and now I dun find it as gross as the first time experience

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be good blend of essentials. Half empty, though.

ORAC greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste is o.k. I don't notice an energy lift, but I know that the greens are good for me.