Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product until I noticed something I had missed in reading the info - it contains lead. So I have since found another product that I use instead of this one. It's a shame, because it does have a great taste.

this is the most disgusting green powder ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't drink it with water or anything - the taste is just so horrible ... I had to mix it with a fruit shake or something...

Seems to be a good product, but it's much less than it should be

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product to share with my sister since we share a family history of digestive issues. I've only been using it for a few days, but I do feel like it has helped settle down some of my bloating issues, as well as generally made me feel peppier throughout the day! (that may also be the fresh squeezed orange juice I mix it with though) That being said; when it arrived, the container was suspiciously light, and upon opening it, it was half empty! I weighed it with my digital scale, which is very accurate, and it stated 260g, with the container!! That's almost 1/3 of the product missing, which is completely ridiculous given its high price. I don't know what went wrong where and who is at fault, but unless this product performs miracles, I doubt I will be ordering it again anytime soon.

Energy greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste awful. Need to know what to mix it with to hide taste. Other than that I haven't taken it long enough to see the benefits. Still taking it.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

This might be a good product, but as soon as it is mixed with water, I think it has a terrible smell. I prefer another green powder.

feeling nothing

Posted by cutedingo on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

disappointed The ingredient list looks good but i still feel nothing after finish 2 bottles also It is expensive I may not order it again after finish the stock at home

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

吃了沒有特別感覺,不覺得精神有變好,也不覺得有變得更健康。 可能我是寒性體質的關係,它不適合我吧! 雖然加在果汁裡是滿好喝的,但是它是寒的東西,喝了之後,胃會很冷,如果沒有跟其他東西一起吃,胃容易不舒服。 胃不好的朋友,不推薦這款。

Intragable y muy caro

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Por muy buenos ingredientes que tenga no me sirve de nada porque nadie en casa lo puede tomar de lo mal que huele y sabe. Ha sido un dinero tirado.

bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

As every green superfood you will get a lot of benefits by using it but this product tastes awful