This did 3 things for me

Posted by josie99 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gave me headaches, heart palpitations and anxiety .... this is not my first "greens" product but this stuff made me sick only using a half a scoop. They want you to believe that you are getting energy from the fruits and veggies but it is loaded with adaptogens. I have been on a strict budget lately and I wanted something to provide me extra "quality" nutrients, not have my heart come out of my chest. If you are not use to being amped up stimulants, avoid this product. *sigh* I can't use this... how I wish I had my 50 bucks back...

Don't believe the positive reviews!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't waste your money and don't believe any reviews that it doesn't taste bad. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE! This product is so overpriced and a total rip off! I am returning this ASAP.

Hasn't really worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product, but after using 3 containers of it, it never gave me increased energy, nor did it straighten out my digestive problems. It's overpriced and the packaging is extremely wasteful as the container isn't even half full of product.

Paradise Herbs Green, ORAC energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the most vile tasting stuff i've ever had. So much for great tasting.

Be carefull with the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is great and delivery was quick. But month after I've got a Duty &VAT invoice from DHL which nearly doubled the price of the item I've bought. Check the advice about import duties if you are buying out of USA.

New international shipping rate increase of over 400% makes it impossible to reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been an international customer of iherb for over 10 years, ordering several times per month and being rewarded with an over 400% increase in shipping from one day to the next makes it impossible to keep ordering products of this size even if they are good. As for the product, I have been purchasing it for a while and it is a good product to include in your blender drinks.

Nothing at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I started off with two servings a day. then went to three a day. then at the end I was taking four servings a day. I noticed nothing at all. Now I have a new green drink to try. Yes the label has small amounts of good ingredients. If it was true or of a good quality I feel I should of noticed something

not good

Posted by unseen on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't help with detox nor regularity it made me irritable and unhappy I now use amazing grass and the difference in every aspect taste,energy,health,skin, mood like the difference between sky and earth.

not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

why takes a long time for this order to arrived? until now still not received the item

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was drinking this two months and nothing...still had a cold...and bad flu...to expensive and nothing do for me..

1 2