Great for wood, energy & grey hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help restore my hair. In that department, it's only helped a little at two capsules per day. However, I noticed an immediate energy boost that lasts a good 8 to 10 hours post taking (it's not crazy big, but noticeable). I also noticed that my libido went up, along with something else going up far too often. It's practically at teenage levels with other synergistic herbs being involved. As for gray hair, I've noticed between 1/3rd to 1/2 of my gray hairs return to their original colour. As for the taste, I broke a capsule and it tastes much stronger/better than another brand I was using before. Would recommend this brand wholeheartedly.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

One of the best FOTI available in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many Foti 's but this and Dr. Shen are the best!

sore knees/energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

Fo Ti

Posted by karishma on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first ho shou wu product that ive tried but the quality seems good since ive have been taking 2 caps every morning and my energy has been really good

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps with hair shedding

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Loved it... very high quality...very pleasant and subtle effects...I have already reordered

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, 1 capsule is equivalent to 10 regular Fo-Ti capsules, works great.