Insane side effects!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

Good As a Kidney Tonic

Posted by HealthandWellness on January 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

fo ti for thinning hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this is helping to stop my hair from shedding. I've been taking it twice a day and am seeing improvement.

Helps with energy level.

Posted by MyraID on May 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it over a month now.. if previously I felt lethargic all the time.. Now my moods are better and I feel more energetic especially when working.. The effects on hair is yet to be determined as it is too soon and I don't really have much hair problems except for itchiness scalp for now and then..

Fo Ti

Posted by msturglifestyle on July 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good strength & paradise herbs use pure ingredients unlike a lot of other companies! Beware of toxic ingredients like MAGNESIUM STEARATE.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very Good product and fast delivery! Nice to be able to find pure products in veggie caps!

This is a quite good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help because I do not going grey. It did not help me to recover my natural hair color but I can't see any new grey hair.

yeah, it's good and i like the taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed my hair growing faster. I dunno if it's raw vegan diet i am eating or this Fo Ti alone, but i feel it has helped. I'm going to order again. :)

Only once a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that I only need to take it once a day, and only one capsule at a time.

potent fo-ti