very rich, good for dry hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hands are super dry and hend so far this is the riches formula hand cream I found. But the scent is so strong, so when I pop it open in the public eg. train or work place people stair at me.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this hand cream! The smell is wonderful, and people comment on how great I smell every time I use this. The cream itself is also a very good hand cream, and the Price is very reasonable. A great buy!

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is very thick so hydrates deeply! Smell is very light, pleasant, not too sweet. Love it!

nice smell, good in summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, good in summer

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just got this hand cream two days ago and it's absolutely wonderful! The strong coconut smell,the soft hands, perfect bag size & the price - it's all worth it. For sure gonna buy it again.

Super hydrating and smells like a holiday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how this product really moisturises and creates that barrier on my skin. It's super useful in the dry winter months. You only need the smallest amount to cover your hands so I find it goes a lot further than any other brand I've bought off the shelf in NZ. The coconut smell is refreshing, and my work colleagues often comment at how they like it.

verrrrry nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and texture. It’s great. Already ordered more!

Yummy scent

Posted by 10-off-your-first-order on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand products!! This hand cream smell very yummy and keep my hands moist all day long! Please go to “my page” to get 5% off code for your order

LOVE IT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. THE SMELL IS WONDERFUL TO ME. SOOTHING AND REMINDS ME OF A BEACH IN SUMMER. THE CREEM IS RICH AND THICK BUT ABSORBED IN THE SKIN WONDERFULLY. PLANS TO BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

1 2