very rich, good for dry hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hands are super dry and hend so far this is the riches formula hand cream I found. But the scent is so strong, so when I pop it open in the public eg. train or work place people stair at me.

Super hydrating and smells like a holiday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how this product really moisturises and creates that barrier on my skin. It's super useful in the dry winter months. You only need the smallest amount to cover your hands so I find it goes a lot further than any other brand I've bought off the shelf in NZ. The coconut smell is refreshing, and my work colleagues often comment at how they like it.

verrrrry nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this hand cream! The smell is wonderful, and people comment on how great I smell every time I use this. The cream itself is also a very good hand cream, and the Price is very reasonable. A great buy!

Yummy scent

Posted by 10-off-your-first-order on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand products!! This hand cream smell very yummy and keep my hands moist all day long! Please go to “my page” to get 5% off code for your order

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is very thick so hydrates deeply! Smell is very light, pleasant, not too sweet. Love it!

nice smell, good in summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, good in summer

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just got this hand cream two days ago and it's absolutely wonderful! The strong coconut smell,the soft hands, perfect bag size & the price - it's all worth it. For sure gonna buy it again.

Appearance of hands improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hands were dry and very wrinkly in appearance. Since using Palmers Coconut Oil Hand Cream, the lines appear less severe, and there is a marked improvement in the overall texture and appearance in the skin.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting, nice smell and great formula

1 2 3