Smells like a tropical holiday

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you can't go to the Bahama's then just order this coconutty-smelling shampoo and you'll instantly be transported to the islands. Smells perfectly coconutty. Clean hair. My daughter always steals it from my shower. so I ordered the range for her. I liked coconut smell with I was a kid and she does too. There is also a great body wash on iHerb that smells even more like coconuts - it's called "Desert Essence, Coconut Body Wash". If you're a coconut fan, try it. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Soooo in LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great! Love the coconut smell. My hair look so healthy. No oily scalp no more and lightweight feeling. Loving it. Will purchase this again! Thank you, iHerb for the great price and product.

Love it!!!

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best shampoos I have ever used. My hair loves it. The texture of the shampoo is very rich, it lathers well, has a great smell and it leaves my hair moisturised and silky. I will definitely buy more. Love it. If you found my review helpful, don’t hesitate to give me a thumbs up.

Fair enough

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But I find my scalp slightly itchy after a few days use. I also dislike the coconut smell after a while. I thought I needed a moisturising shampoo, but this is too much for my hair type. I end up with greasy looking hair after a few days.

i love this shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far I've only used it once, but It made my hair shiny right away and it smells super good.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing, smell amazing, the besttttttt! Use "HIR 0654" (no space)

Love this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently added this to my Palmer's Repairing condition and it suits my fly away hair beautifully and with no harmful ingredients.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it very nice shampoo.

I am obsessed with this shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That’s the first time I’ve tried this brand. I am a fan of a coconut. This shampoo has thick texture. It smells gorgeous! It cleans well. Definitely buy it again! ))

smell good & quality worth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to hair, very smooth & soft