Smells like a tropical holiday

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you can't go to the Bahama's then just order this coconutty-smelling shampoo and you'll instantly be transported to the islands. Smells perfectly coconutty. Clean hair. My daughter always steals it from my shower. so I ordered the range for her. I liked coconut smell with I was a kid and she does too. There is also a great body wash on iHerb that smells even more like coconuts - it's called "Desert Essence, Coconut Body Wash". If you're a coconut fan, try it. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Soooo in LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great! Love the coconut smell. My hair look so healthy. No oily scalp no more and lightweight feeling. Loving it. Will purchase this again! Thank you, iHerb for the great price and product.

Love it!!!

Posted by SwedishDamsel on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best shampoos I have ever used. My hair loves it. The texture of the shampoo is very rich, it lathers well, has a great smell and it leaves my hair moisturised and silky. I will definitely buy more. Love it. If you found my review helpful, don’t hesitate to give me a thumbs up.

Fair enough

Posted by KatySeventy on February 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

But I find my scalp slightly itchy after a few days use. I also dislike the coconut smell after a while. I thought I needed a moisturising shampoo, but this is too much for my hair type. I end up with greasy looking hair after a few days.

i love this shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far I've only used it once, but It made my hair shiny right away and it smells super good.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing, smell amazing, the besttttttt! Use "HIR 0654" (no space)

Love this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently added this to my Palmer's Repairing condition and it suits my fly away hair beautifully and with no harmful ingredients.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it very nice shampoo.

Sharing my experience about this quality drugstore product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product lathers well despite its thick consistency. It cleanses hair and scalp well. As I have oily scalp, I was worried at the beginning that this product may not work well for me but I am pleased that it cleanses effectively without stripping the natural oils off. Overall, I think it is a good product at a great price point. I will definitely consider repurchasing in the near future once I have finished it. (",)

I am obsessed with this shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

That’s the first time I’ve tried this brand. I am a fan of a coconut. This shampoo has thick texture. It smells gorgeous! It cleans well. Definitely buy it again! ))