Out Of Africa Lavender shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the original (unscented) and have used it for years, but I can't say no to lavender, and since I usually mix some into the plain anyway, I thought I'd give this a try when I ran out; I'm so glad I did. The lavender tones down the earthy smell of the shea (which, while I like it, can be overpowering when you use it every day) and makes my skin incredibly smooth. The few minor differences are as follows: -this doesn't always spread smoothly - it can clump and sometimes be hard to break that clump up (not enough that it bothers me) -it's much harder than the original, it takes more elbow grease to get a bit out onto fingertips -the safety/sanitation disk that's on top has a newer "handle" design that makes it harder to remove -this leaves me slightly greasier than the original, I have to pat off my feet before I get up to walk around This will last me a very long time, but I do plan on repurchasing.

Big fan how ever it is sticky and oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of their original raw shea butter, but the smell if that original is not the best. However this lavender one smells gorgeous, but it is a little oilier than the original

Works wonder for your skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all three now ( natural,vanilla, lavender) all are very good, to me vanilla is the best, this one has a great lavender smell and works great but is quite hard, vanilla is much softer.

SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Big tub, great quality. I love that it only contains those 2 ingredients and that lavender oil also has so many great benefits (calming, antiseptic, etc). Very multi-purpose as it can be used on body and face, since shea butter is non-comedogenic. Very happy I purchased this. Will definitely purchase more :)

recomend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

after using it i can definitively recommend it to everyone...

🌼

Posted by Om-amal on November 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product (Africain, Mauricien hair)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works to keep hair nourished and healthy. A must have!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shea butter is amazing. of course the smell is a problem ,but i think that how it should smell like . my skin is much soften now and no more dry skin , usually i mix it with Bitter almond oil to get better result

מושלם

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

מדהים !

Soft and lovely scent

Posted by potiholic on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Out of Africa is the best Shea butter i've ever tried, and i use shea butter since years. I usually choose the vanilla shea butter, but this time i tried the lavender one. With natural esential lavender oil, the smell is natural but also soft. If you love lavender, you'll enjoy this butter, and if you are not a great fan, don't worry, smell is really soft, but enoghy yo hide non refined shea butter scent.

1 2