Mmmmmm...it smells so good :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on March 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like roses like me, then you should give this lotion a try. Geranium has a very beautiful floral scent that almost similar to rose. Geranium especially Geranium bourbon has a very nice floral scent and it is one of my favourite essential oil. I'm not sure what type of Geranium essential oil that they used but it's smell very natural. It's absorb and moisturised really well. The only downside is dimethicone as one of their ingredients. I don't like silicone in my skincare/ body product. So minus 1 star.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs really well, love the smell.

Nice hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice and not over greasy.

Your purchase help to provide education and medical care to children and women in West Africa.

Posted by Sab15 on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't use any hand lotion/cream as I really hate the sticky feelings but this is sooo light! It doesn't leave my hands greasy or slick and absorbs very well in just a few rubs! I use it as a body lotion, applying only twice a day is enough to keep my skin moisturized and soft for a whole day. But I don't think it works that well on wintertime, might need to add some oil or just switch to hand cream. The scent was quite strong on the first rub, but don't worry, after few rubs it would turn into a gentle floral scent that you've been looking for, very subtle and pleasant.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absorbing fast, and with a mild scent, recommend!

Shea Butter Hand Lotion, Geranium, 8 oz (240 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Price is great and after using hands are soft

Smells So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

My hands feel extremely smooth after use. Enter JOY 8178 to save 5% towards your order!

The product is good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product fits me very well!

Smells great, and absorbs quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells great and absorbs quickly. It seems to last quite a while too, and protects against future assaults on the hands. A small amount goes a long way. I have it on my desk at work and use a small it whenever I need a nice-smell pick-me-up, or my hands start to feel a little dry

Good Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell very much. The texture is thick but I like it as it absorbs quickly. I use in the office. With Aircon not feeling dry

1 2 3