.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is reall shea butter .. love it

Perfectly Smooth and Creamy with a Natural Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I almost never write reviews but I should. I really love this product. The scent is not strong at all, rather almost chocolatey, as my girlfriend says. The texture is perfect and it melts nicely into my skin. I travel all the time and I can take this everywhere without it spilling all over my stuff, and it's so concentrated it lasts and lasts. Moreover, I ordered this from Taiwan and it arrived in just 5 days. I was so happy because I had been out for months and was struggling to find anything natural. At a local place here I found shea butter for 4 times the price and it was pure white without a scent. It was clearly highly processed. Anyhow, thanks for this.

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is (or well, used to be) almost as dry as hay. Super frizzy, and just really dry. Though shea butter is usually used for skin, I ordered it for my hair seeing that it's considered very moisturizing. And boy is that true! I've been using it for 3 months now. It took consistent use but my hair is way, way healthier now. By consistent, I mean once every week or every two weeks. I have this weird section of hair that'd put straw to shame and I'd been doing quite a bit to tame it for the longest time but nothing really worked. But this did! I use it just like I would any oil, leave it overnight and shampoo (and condition) the next day. It's a little sticky and the smell is not my favorite but it's worth it. And the good part is you don't need much. I have pretty long hair and I still have 3/4th of the tub remaining even after 7-8 uses. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with dry hair (or skin)!

Excellent moisturiser

Posted by JennyGirth on August 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin, and it's been a struggle finding a suitable moisturiser. This product smells and works great (even for my face)! A tip for those who find it thick and difficult to apply - soften it out between your palms, or add a few drops of base oil to melt it down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It worked wonders on my cuticles and lips, protecting from cold and forming a barrier to prevent the skin from losing water. I'll be buying again!

Happy so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

i am happy with the result. I can see the difference in my skin. Will definitely buy again

Best Shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for years now. AMAZING product. Love their products.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I have already reorder it. I will continue to use this for an all over moisturizer. It really softens my skin.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cured My Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have really bad eczema prone skin and I’ve been applying this morning and night and my eczema is gone. Also I rub it on my feet and hands before sleeping and it leaves my skin really soft. Plus it has a pleasant mild smell!

Lovely Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a great unrefined organic raw shea butter. Great price! Very hydrating! I use it in specific areas on my body which are very dry, and sometimes on my face, after deep cleansing, before going to sleep. Great for fighting fine lines and wrinkles too!👍

1 2 3 4