Very disappointed. Not recommended.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This coffee tasted exactly like a cheap coffee that i can easily get at my local grocery store. It's not finely ground and i even doubt that it's organic!!! Please save your money and buy some other coffee. I wish i can give this 0 stars. Truly disappointed. :(

Good for me as I am very sensitive to the acidicity of coffee

Posted by pickorganic on July 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't take a lot of coffee nowadays. Perhaps is the acidity level is far too high, I experience immediate increase in heart rate. I love coffee so I turn to organic coffee and so far so good but restrict myself to just 2 small cups aday.

Great Organic Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Japan is just starting to learn about organic coffee! So glad to be able to buy this great tasting organic coffee from Iherb.con in Japan

yum if you like strong coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another delicious organic coffee from the organic coffee company. will buy this again and as a gift too. strong, not sour and full body.

Just as good as whole bean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it tastes just as fresh as freshly ground beans without the trouble on a bleary morning.

Not so good til the last drop

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

First coffee I ordered from iHerb. Odor was strange and lacked that traditional sweet, nutty coffee aroma. Too coarse for hand drip use. Smells and tastes burnt when brewed. Maybe the journey over the Pacific did something to the flavor, as most coffee in Korea is bland or burnt tasting as well. I miss Stumptown, PDX.

really value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

its good coffee at a good price

Great Product!

Posted by Mayito on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious coffee

Good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value

Excellent coffee, dark roast, great flavour, coarse ground for French press

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is one of our favorite, but one has to prepare it in a French press to get the best of it ;).. re-ground it finer to prepare it in a kettle.. medium strong, but highly flavored.. tastes like chocolate with a bit of nuttiness.

1 2 3