Great Price And Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am an university student and do not have a lot of money. Therefore I cannot spend a lot of money on protein powders, but this product is affordable. I tried it with water and it tastes pretty good and I am sure that with milk it will have even better taste. The delivery was fast as always and I am satisfied

味道很棒,到货很快!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

1周左右就到货了,非常快。快递包装很好,没有受到任何损坏。蛋白粉味道不错,督促我要好好健身。

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great taste and results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Compared to the other products in similar range this has 0.2 grams less protein per serving, however the price difference is relatively big and thus making this product an economically viable option. I started to use this product when I was two months into gym, and ever since then I saw noticeable changes in my body relatively quickly. Very efficient, taste has a texture like hot chocolate and would recommend to take shots (more concentrated) as adding more water dilutes the great taste.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious! Tastes very chocolaty!

Delicious Protein Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only tried two whey protein powder(the other being ON 100% gold standard double chocolate flavour), and I have to say this taste a lot better. The taste is very similar to the Cadbury Hot chocolate. In terms of physical results, it has done its job well, a few people have noticed my growth within just 1 week of consuming the protein shake.

Good taste and effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice price , taste very good

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for whey protein powder, but everywhere I looked, the prices were high. I am so glad that I found iHerb. I saved so much money, AND the product is amazing. This is a huge container of deliciousness.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the budget-ish version of their top protein. Main differences with this blend are the higher carb/fat content and lower mixability with milk, it mostly refuses to mix, but is still drinkable with good results as with any decent quality protein. Still around 20g per scoop, so it will last you like any other large jar. I usually use one and a half scoops per serving, w/ creatine sprinkled on top. Tastes pretty good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste