Seems to work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those people who tend to be sensitive to Supplements that actually work. HMB has a good reputation for helping retain strength and muscle while cutting so I decided to give it a try. On my second bottle now so obviously I feel that it is doing something, if I think back to when I first started on it, my strength did not drop at all when I made major reductions to carb intake, and I clearly have been putting muscle on while cutting. I am not one to get placebos as I have been using supplements for over 20 years and am quite critical of them. In this case, I think it is worth trying for those wanting to drop body fat while building / maintaining muscle.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's good to use , give you the acids that your muscles you need I advise use it

Good For Lifters

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps maintain muscle on a lower calorie diet and helps build lean muscle also, 2nd to muscletech clear muscle. (PNB 673(without the space) gets you a lifetime Dis€ount and save on every single order when you €heckout on any product on here Thank me later 🙂🙂

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Not sure as yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

With the amount of positive reviews around at the moment, particularly one very recent one showing excellent promise providing you train very hard, I am going to try another order of these. I think the supplement warrants more than just a 30 day trial. Apparently, they show benefit for the older, more mature trainer and as I fall into that category, I would love them to be useful . . . but, who knows? UPDATE. I have now givem HMB a thorough long trial and have deduced that, like most other "legal" bodybuilding supplements, they are worthless. Save your money guys.