this is one of the best pre-workouts ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

i've been usin it for about 3 months and it's a real good pre-workout . i absolutely recommended specially while your cutting. and for the flavor , blueberry lemonade is a great choice . actually, its a lemonade more than blueberry taste like so if you prefer something sour and sharp it would be a great choice for ya>

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

great energy,strong muscle pumping nothing bad with this mix

Great product with nice flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Adds nice little boost to training and the flavor is also superb if you favor a bit sour taste over sweetness in your PWO. IMO other Gold Standard PWO flavours I've tasted (fruit punch, green apple), are more sweeter in taste than this.

Excelent pre workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives good pump and fuel for training.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its working on me

Optimum Nutrition does it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first thing I noticed was the product line; it has a great profile. With most of the "energy boosting" ingredients natural ingredients, I didn't feel much of a crash post-workout like I do with most pre's. The beta-alanine gave me the face tingling sensation that I love. If you're not too into that, this may have too much stimulant for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent in taste

5/5 Recommend to anyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite pre workout ever! Have tried so many different ones but find this one doesn't give me the jitters or make me anxious like others I have tried! All the flavours are great - I like pineapple and watermelon the best!

Extra workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's little sweet in taste but it's work well

Best Preworkout

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried quite a number of preworkout drink. This one is my favourite . Love the flavour and the focus , energy got from this drink. I don't have that weird itchy crawling sensation on my skin. It definitely improved performance. 👍

1 2