Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty average. Relatively weak compared to some other more intense formulas, this is a good place to start if you're new to preworkout. Has everything you'd want in a preworkout with a relatively smaller dose of caffeine. Taste is acceptable.

the energy it gives wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

from the first sip you can feel the energy, ready for the workout it taste pretty good, 30 servings, personally i like the ingredient ratio. overall a pretty great Pre.

High Caffine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Caffeine dosage is quite high.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, taste is fine.

The taste is ok good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried "USN B4 bomb" before and I found that the "Optimum Nutrition Pre-workout" has a much better taste (at least i do not need to hold my breath when drinking, i just feel like drinking a weird juice). Although the "ptimum Nutrition Pre-workout" has less caffeine compared to the "USN B4 bomb" it does make me more concentrate on my workout like what the "USN B4 bomb" works on me. However, i sweat more when using the "USN B4 bomb". I think i would go back to prrchase "USN B4 bomb after i finish this bottle.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great pre-workout. The taste is probably my favorite.