As good as it gets

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works as advertised. It's a low-calorie high-protein powder perfect as a supplement for muscle-building diet plans. My favorite way to eat it is put a scoop in a blender with one whole egg, two egg whites, and a big banana. BAM! Protein pancakes.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Brazil. Good taste, and great results.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour, I mix it with half milk half water & it's delicious. Will definitely buy again. Super speedy delivery as well, thank you!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

As a first time whey powder user I must say that this product is very useful and results are showing really fast. It blends very well using shaker bottle and the taste is nice

The most delicious whey protein I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the most delicious whey protein I've ever tried and I am really happy for having ordered it. I am pretty satisfied and I am definitely going to order it again pretty soon!

Whey GS Optimum Nutrition

Posted by loquaz on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Wheys that exist in the world. High quality protein. Noticeable gains in a short time. Very good indeed. I recommend.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein shake I've had

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I found the taste to be too underwhelming and mild. The texture of the shake is runny and the chocolate flavour very slight. For people who like a watery shake that tastes like skim milk with a hint of chocolate, this is for you. As I got used to the flavour over the days, it has become more enjoyable. I use it to soak my cereals and it's a great perfect substitute for milk. However, because of the thinness of the shake, I don't feel full after drinking. It is not very satiating. Perhaps that's the nature of whey isolates.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with milk It's delicious

Muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whey da Optimum não tem erro, é gostoso, prático e os resultados são sempre excelentes.