Good Amino

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, very good during a workout

Very good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

best energy. I feel the power!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty And gives energy to practice

Posted by AHMAD-ALHAJ on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it

Posted by MarklinAlexanderHo on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought two tubs of these right at the outset because i'm just so in love with the quality that this brand has furnished me with! the blue raspberry taste is so flavourful & effective that i replace em with coffee! definitely looking forward to purchasing them again when my stock is running out.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good but it only has 5 grams of aminos per serving bu with some added caffeine for energy the taste is good

Taste good, mixes well, might stain teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product before and I liked it - it work well, so I thought I'll get it again. However, I feel that this time it wasn't the same. Seems that they used more colouring or it was in higher content. Stained my teeth after drinking it. It didn't make me feel as energetic as it did the first times I was using this product - but that could be because my body is getting used to the ingredients, so might need to to have higher dosage. It taste great, mixes well. I will try another flavour to see how it goes. I would recommend this product.

Wuhooo..excellent..the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

My fiance want me to try this and now i am in love with it. Guess will be reordering it again soon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great effect and taste. Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product in general. I use it mostly for my morning workouts, but also use it for my evenings ones as well. and am still able to sleep with no issues. This is and the grape are my favourite flavours. Overall this is a great product for the price and I will continue to use it! Also, iherb has the best price that I've been able to find.

1 2 3