Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Found I could only take one a day as it does kill off candida.(migrane if I took two)

PB8

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great for IBS.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent choice - can be shipped in hot temperatures as requires no refrigeration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these. I've never felt better than since I started taking these.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.

14 billion friendly bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

PB8 states that 14 billion friendly bacteria are contained in its capsules. The great unknown (as with many pro-biotics which aren't refrigerated) is how many of them are still alive when ingested. I honestly don't know. Hence, I alternate PB8 with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics (which are among iherb's top sellers). Dr. Ohhira's probiotics box states that its capsules contain 900 million friendly bacteria. That's quite a bit less than PB8. Even so, Dr. Ohhira's process of making bacteria seems extremely careful and complete. I'd love to use Ohhira's only, but the product is pricey. Hence, I use both brands as a cost-cutting measure.

Good for Stomach Issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was really having problems with gas and bloating, but after taking this probiotic for about a week the symptoms stopped. I am very pleased with the product.

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I luv this product

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother has been taking this product for several weeks and it really works.

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida .very powerfull probiotics.took it twice daily 3 capsule each time. recommended!!! use for reduced price: ✔TAM 4651✔ (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...