A good one.

Posted by honestreviews1 on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is quite good. Although afterwards, I prefer another brand that is enteric coated. However, I only use this when travelling, when I couldn't take kefir, kombucha, and other fermented food. As this is not enteric coated, the capsule is easy to open, and can be used to make nut cheeses. Yum!

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.

these work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried more expensive stuff, but I came back to these because they work. Originally I got them to mitigate the evil side effects of antibiotics. Took them about half hour or so after the antibiotic and never had any problems. That was two years ago and I continue to take them because they help keep down the painful gas I tend to get.

Ease digestive problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found with just taking 2 capsules a day my gas and bloating has decreased tremendously. Can't live without this!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have digestive and Lactose intolerence issues, i have been using this product for the past year and find it works very well, Great Price too, Highly recommend.

PB8 did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.

not thrilled

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

Excellent Affordable Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this probiotic for several years, and I can't say anything negative about it. Price is right. Dosing is right. Overall great, effective product. Will be ordering again very soon! Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

this works better than anything i have tried before and its so cheap!! helps keep the bowels moving!!