JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

5691309068385245834により 11 19, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Life Changing

Reviewer2862251により 1 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Works very well

Reviewer1139510により 5 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer2139704により 7 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Great product!!!

sunstateにより 12 02, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Very satisfied

5372174137950072535により 2 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Real Adrenal Boost

5291365967689154749により 12 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Powerful stuff

ReviewsfromaFriendにより 5 06, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

A good formula

tigerchoにより 8 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

great product

Reviewer2002420により 1 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

1-10 件/合計 22