Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Great product!!!

Posted by sunstate on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Real Adrenal Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Life Changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

A good formula

Posted by tigercho on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

Glandular complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been referred to use this in the past. I use it for cat food and am impressed. Great product.

1 2 3