Take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for youthful appearance

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on July 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

On my page SEEKING-HEALTH, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Hawaiian Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. You can watch a YouTube video “BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for skin health- Johanna” and look at the youthful appearance and glow in Johanna’s skin, age 55, and who takes Hawaiian Astaxanthin daily. Johanna attributes her healthy, beautiful skin to BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

Beautiful Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take one daily usually in the morning. It's easy to swallow. My skin has never looked so good. Didn't have a sunburn all summer and that's something since I live in Florida . Went to the beach often and it was great not having to worry about sunburn. I will take this forever. I also have started my daughter on it. It's a must try. I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES" !Thank you very much!

This super Antioxidant - Now in vegan version - A favorite of mine - can be yours at a click...

Posted by Allinstar on July 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

My inflamation from whiplash wound healed rapedely with 8mg (started with 4) Next pkg was 12mg BioAstin which has cut down my pain almost to zero i 3 months. My vision got remarkable better and after 6 months I can read 6 dots per inch at fair luminosity. I have recommended this product to friends with pain in back, shoulders or hips, why this product now is a favorite they cant live without. It also protect your inner organs from toxication and your skin from sunburn

BEWARE contains sorbitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener. Can cause diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, gas, and stomach discomfort, water retention or dehydrate, dry mouth. Would not recommend for those suffering from IBS. According to naturalnews: Sorbitol can draw water into cells, and causes these cells to swell which can eventually result in serious diabetic complications such as vision problems (retinopathy), nerve damage (neuropathy), kidney problems (nephropathy) and blood vessel damage. I don't understand why would sorbitol be an ingredient here as the tablet is supposed to be swallowed and not chewed on, why make it it sweet?

Posted by klinacz on August 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a superior antioxidant this is it, one of the most powerful antioxidant nature has given for us. It worked great for my inflammation issues and some aches I had. I experienced orange skin spots however it disappeared after a couple of days, it's nothing to worry about though. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to stay young and beautiful all the time :-)

Love this Supplement, been using it daily for three years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is my eye sight keep improving with this. And I don't get sunburn anymore, no matter how long I stay outside. Pretty sure there are other advantages but these two are most evident.

Best Vitamin Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

When i was pregnant from 3 until 7 month i was consume this pills and my baby now is really healthy, smart, fast learner and active... i ever read that this is safe for pregnant women, so i consume this pills while im pregnant for my body endurance but then i realize that i had other benefit for my baby.... and my husband suffer back pain and consume bio astin 12 mg.... miracoulus his back pain for 3 years is gone! So i will always stock this vitamin because it must have item for my family!

Seems to work for the eye health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd been having a couple of eye problems, such as dry eyes and blurred vision especially in the evening. I'm guessing BioAstin is a sort of Omega 3 from arctic tiny shrimp plus red seaweed( edible in Asia as salad). It does seem to make my night reading less stressful, though I've been on BioAstin only for 3 weeks.

Hawaiian Astaxanthin 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

On my second bottle. Am hoping to reap the benefits of improved eye health and skin health, in addition to its antioxidant properties. I pair this with my omega 3 oils. They enhance each other's processes in the body. I like the small size of the gelcap and the cap is semi-hard (flexible, not too hard) which helps it go down easily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff! Seems to be keeping my autoimmune disease at bay!

1 2 3