Good for people who want to use ,,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for people who want to use coconut oil without smell 👍🏼

Awesome product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this on my face cleansing, A great price for a great product.

Best coconut oil !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hair among other things,. it really norishes and mositureize my hair ,. I love it

Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this coconut oil. I have rosacea and very dry, aging skin. This product has helped clear up blackheads due to the inherent antibacterial qualities of coconut oil. It also moisturizes and helps balance the oil level in the skin.

Great coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such smooth and delicious coconut oil, I really like this product. Great for oil pulling, beauty purposes, or simply eating! Try making chocolate with it, my recipe goes as such: mix melted coconut oil, carob powder, cocoa powder, some stevia for sweetness and add crushed raw almonds/macadamia/hazel nuts. Place in the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. You now have amazingly tasty and most importantly, healthy, chocolate!

expired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for the 1st time on March 2016 .Oh well .. guess what ..it expired on april 2015 .I wasted my $ 10

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's a good coconut oil what can I say

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great coconut oil, it doesn't have coconut smell and it's great for baking and frying. I will buy from this brand again.

No coconut taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works well when you don't want the coconut flavor.

Great refined coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have some people at home, who don't appreciate coconut flavor in food, so I could not use the virigin oil when cooking for others. I tried this one, and while it would be better to use it non processed, this is great for cooking. It has neutral flavor, and your dishes won't taste like coconut. I love the fact that Nutiva does not use harsh chemicals to remove the odor.

1 2 3 4