header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
41-50 of 238 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Понравились

Posted by LoveOganicforever on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Впервые попробовала эти семена. Понравились с овсяной кашей на завтрак. Интересный вкус. 1 пачки мне хватило на три недели. Дороговато конечно, но за это звезду не снимаю.

Thanks for your feedback!

семена конопли

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

прекрасная замена животному белку, имеет специфический запах, посыпаю ими салаты.

Thanks for your feedback!

So tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes so much like pine nuts! I use them when these are required, much healthier!

Thanks for your feedback!

healthy and great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product so many times, I love this! I used this in my shakes everyday.

Thanks for your feedback!

Полезно и вкусно!

Posted by Marina on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

действительно очень вкусные семена с ореховым вкусом, не твердые) о пользе можно уже ничего и не говорить, там все написано))

Thanks for your feedback!

What a POWERFUL product!

Posted by ClickOnMeForMoney on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That is a very good product, used to buy it near my house but then I was noticed it half the price here! [email protected] - Z L R 9 1 0 use it $$ on your order!

Thanks for your feedback!

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the perfect hempseeds, nutritious, delicious, pleasant natural nutty flavour. Healthy salad boost!

Thanks for your feedback!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

simple and good

Thanks for your feedback!

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first time to try hempseed, surprisingly the taste is better than expected and it is good to our health. WZ R 6 68

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even tasty. It's ,my first time so didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. Will order again.

Thanks for your feedback!

41-50 of 238 total

3 4 5 6 7