Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the better soaps I've used. Pleasing to the body in the bath, leaving the skin soft and pleasant with the delicate smell of vanilla and gorgeous. No doubt I will continue to buy it. warmly recommended.

Nourishing product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's gentle to the skin, and has cleared up my body acne and nourished my acne scars. My skin is sensitive to everything, but not this product. Most people complain about the scent. At first, it was a bit strong, but it brings me aromatic benefits now and calms me down. I will say though that it the pores on my face. I do the oil cleansing method, so I wouldn't suggest using this on your face if you do too.

Best i've ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body wash ever! First of all it lathers extremely well so you only need a little. After using it consistently for 2 - 3 weeks with a loofah, I realized all the acne on my back that is caused by this terrible humidity and heat is gone! Just be patient and use a loofah to really cleanse your skin. But the best part of this soap is that after reading about some reviewers using this on their face, I tried it and i was so surprised! This is the BEST face cleanser I've ever used. It completely cleans your whole face while keeping it moisturized and soft. You only need a dot, literally. This soap is awesome! And I highly reccomend it especially during this hot summer when you're skin can easily be annoyed.

the best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's so far the best bodywash I've ever used. It has a recognizable smell, it lathers AMAZINGLY WELL and gives skin this delicate fragrance. I also like how little you have for a shower so the bottle goes a long way. Thumbs up, will buy again.

No Nooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Omg this left my body so irritated and itchy i had to moisturize twise ☺

Loved it :))

Posted by Euphoria on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a sweet sandal-wood-vanilla scent so if you're not a fan you won't enjoy it (it's not the same like the Black African Soap Bar) :) very gentle peeling, no need to use moisturizer afterwards unless your skin is really dry. You don't need a much of the product to use it for whole body or even your face as it's really gentle and moisturizing :) perfect for daily use, for men and women, will be definitely repurchasing :) If my review's been helpful, please press YES :) have a great day everyone! :))))

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is, hands down, THE BEST body wash I have ever used. Some might find it a little odd, mainly because of the Play-Doh-ish scent, but it has definitely grown on me. Seriously, this stuff saved my skin.

Have repurchased 3 times and still loving it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since the first time I tried it, it has become my deep facial cleanser, body wash and also hair wash. Every time I use it I feel like I am in heaven. The smell is really really good!!! And it leaves my body / hair / face really clean and not dried at all!! even I have dry skin and damaged hair. There is no reason I don't repurchase it again again and again.!!

Posted by vafa33 on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Posted by lipo4ka on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great smell!!!Very mild and gentle foam.