The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes real good!

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

liquid stevia with vanilla extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried EVERY form of stevia, it has an after taste I just find offensive. This was my last try..... It's GREAT!

This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

is good stuff. So tasty.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vanilla Stevia I have tried!

I love the vanilla stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has cut my sugar usage in half! I use this in my coffee in the morning, and it's wonderful! I don't miss the extra spoon of sugar I used to put in my coffee.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only stevia extract which doesn't have any after taste for me. It tastes natural, without any bitterness in all sorts of drinks.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best in my morning cereals and jogurt

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and I am happy.