JA

言語
並び替え

Протеин

Reviewer1435730により 11 18, 2012 に掲載

Качественный протеин с потрясающим вкусом!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mixes great and tastes wonderful

Reviewer1676871により 6 03, 2008 に掲載

Best tasting protein powder I've tried, doesn't give gas either.

Love this stuff

Reviewer1216833により 4 11, 2009 に掲載

It's not the sweetest protein on the market but it's certainly one of the healthiest. I spent a lot of time looking for a protein powder without Aspartame or Acesulfame K (which both metabolize into FORMALDEHYDE) and came across this one. This seems to be very pure and does the trick.

I do not recommend it!

khalilbhにより 5 23, 2013 に掲載

First of all; I have read the previous reviews of this product and I thought: I have finally found I have been looking for, and although the price is quite expensive comparing to other whey protein products, this didn't stop me from buying it. This whey powder DOES NOT mix well at all!! It is like your are putting some small pills inside water and then drink it, although I use the Blender Bottle shaker which is the most famous shaker in the market, and I use this shaker with another -and much cheaper- whey protein product and it does its job very good. But if you mix it with milk instead of water; the problem will disappear mostly, so now I mix one scoop with milk before I go to bed until the powder is finished. Regarding the taste; it is not like a milk shake or chocolate milk, it is just "good", and if you mix it with milk it will be more delicious. I gave the product one start because of its high price, if the price was low maybe a two stars rating would be more appropriate.

Great tasting stuff!

notsteveaustinにより 6 14, 2006 に掲載

I bought this to add to a healthy breakfast drink. Love the taste. It mixes well too!

good and tasty

Reviewer2745519により 12 13, 2007 に掲載

good product and tasty after adding some more chocolate with milk

fantastic

Reviewer3026666により 7 11, 2008 に掲載

This is a great product. And affordable too!

Great drink

Reviewer1741555により 10 10, 2008 に掲載

We look forward to our shake in the afternoon to energize us for the rest of the day.

Good taste