An alright diffuser. I prefer the slimmer ones

Posted by caffeinated on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

What I like the most about this diffuser is its water capacity and the dual mist function. It runs for 8 hours straight or 16 hours intermittent. I also like that it has a timer. I turn it on late in the evening and activate the 1-hour timer when I'm about to go to bed. I can't say that it's loud. It's pretty quiet during the day and I usually have the air conditioning on at night so I can barely hear it. I actually find the sound soothing :) What I mostly don't like about it is the top cover! There's lots of plastic there so the water gets trapped (wish I could attach a photo). The problem with that is the smell of all the essential oils I've ever used in it linger, and smells awful. I've tried soaking it in water, soapy water, even diluted bleach!! But the scent won't go away. So whenever I use a new blend, I get a nice aroma at first then not long after I start getting that stinky smell. I find it very annoying and unenjoyable. I also have the cone shaped diffuser from now foods and it is much easier clean, but it only holds half of the water capacity of this one.

Just Too Loud

Posted by Krisinsight on March 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received my NOW diffuser this past week and I will use it but I am not totally happy with it. Pros:It is heavy duty, I suspect it will last a long time. I like that you are supposed to use tap water, not filtered and not distilled, just plain old tap water. If I had city water I would buy spring water because I would not want the chlorine nor fluoride being spewed in to the air I breath. Cons:It is much too loud. I could never sleep with it running as the noise is disturbing. I had it running near me last night and my husband, who was reading, asked me what was running? I knew immediately,it was the diffuser in the intermittent mode. Whether intermittent or full on the noise is distracting especially in a quiet room.

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

Very happy with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is not noisy, don't expect no sound at all. The sound doesn't affect our sleep cuz my son is fine with it at night. I was using a smaller one from Now Food before buying this, I trust their product. Worth to buy. I will get another one for my study room.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the product, the only downside is that I bought it from Europe and we have different electrical outlets, it could be nice to send an adapter that would fit.

The best defuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very chip very good i have 2 allredy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Ultrasonic Dual Mist Oil Diffuser, 1 Diffuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

very easy to use, function very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

ปล่อยออกมาสองทาง ทนดี คุ้มค่าเงินครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

will not buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just need a long duration diffuser so I pick this one but it is not well designed, the lid as you removed will get your furniture wet, the mist is also a bit loud . The best feature is its long duration.

1 2