Good Fresh Oil but skeptic about Enteric Coating

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did bit a pill to check oil and oil was not bitter at all, which is good. I have read at just 1 place on web that Enteric Coating have chemicals which might act as Endocrine disruptor. So, next time i would buy a softgel without it. For Shipping it was too fast got in 3-4 days half the way across the planet to India.

Great value, Seems to work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

From what I've seen, these capsules have the best EPA and DHA levels around. Plus it's at an affordable price point.

One softgel contents higher EPS/DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

One softgel a day was the point I picked it. It is better than the one I have been using, no that smell and not sticky, also taking one is always better than taking 2 or 3 softgels for the same level of epa/dha with less oil absorption. So far so good for me. S M D 2 2 0 5

Item is fine but not the material of the softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

The softgels tend to stick together and it is hard to separate them. If i put them in the fridge it will have a strong fishy smell. And i even broke one of the gel and the whole bottle is just contaminated.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use these for inflammation in endometriosis. The CRP (inflammation marker) went down last time I used these. At the time I had also cut down milk products, known to cause inflammation.

Omega-3 is about trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 is not something I feel when I take it. I tried many different products, both liquid and pills. I believe Omega-3 is important, so I take it, but I can't tell the difference based on empirical facts. I give 4 stars because the packaging is good, the pills look nice, easy to swallow and I never feel fish taste.

Good Ratio of EPA to DHA - This formulation will improve your mood due to the higher EPA

Posted by MyPersonalReview on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having try the normal grade to the pharmaceutical andGave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are high in omega-3, that's why i chose them. However, the amount of vitamin E is rather low (only 2 mg per softgel). Such fragile fatty acids need more antioxidants. Moreover, i don't know if enteric coating is really safe... but it's still a good product for a good price.

Health and fitness

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement for healthier and active lifestyle

Product is very good but be careful if you are buying from India

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is amazing and it really working for me. But here in India it costed me doubled the actual price after Shipping Charge, 30% CusotmerCharges and 28% GST (on amount of ProductActuallCost +Customer charges+Shipping Charge) and DHL Handling charge and GST on DHL Handling Charge.