Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If ind that it tends to make me feel energized rather than "Having a calming effect," but that is o.k. So, now I take it in the morning. Helps this senior citizen a lot! Marion Rojas

okay thus far

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my over all sense of well being has increased after adding this to my line up. I have noticed that if I take it on an empty stomach I get a really strange, cold sweat,nausea, speedy, kind of sick feeling. As soon as I eat something regardless how meager it may be it seems to cool it out. One of those for what it is worth things. Def. seems to have a positive impact.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help clear thinking. I figure my brain can do with any support available.

OK, during the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product makes me feel good during the day, but keeps me awake during night. As I have severe sleeping problems, I don't take it anymore.

Helps with my gallbladder problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could find longer traditional medicine trials with l-taurine. Afraid to take for long period without some traditional studies to back up the safety. Short trials say it is good for diabetic peripheral neuropathy, but natual sites say great for gallbladder and I think it is really helping me. Supposed to thin bile. I am a RN and like safety.

Now Foods Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Extra help to calm the nrevous system, I take mainly before go to bed. Good for eye health. :)

Great Stuff!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lots of energy, actually my energy levels have been restored.

effective nervine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i find most useful when taken with adaptogens. helps to temper any excess "heat".

for my cat

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I break apart half a tablet and mix it into his food. he likes it

1 2 3 4