Great Portion of Sweet

Posted by Maxine Adele on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this when it was a trial item and I would purchase it again. I use one pack in my cereal and it gives it the perfect amount of sweetness without being too sweet. I also used stevia in my porridge but that can be overly sweet. This product hits the sweet spot without overpowering my tea or food.

Surprisingly yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical but for the price...why not? And it really was good. No aftertaste. Highly recommended. (I've used Stevia and Monk fruit sugar and this is better.)

Excellent stevia sachets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always use stevia at home instead of sugar but find travelling to be a nuisance if I want a drink of hot chocolate. However these sachets are easy to pop in my bag for when I stop off for a drink as I hate saccharin and other faux sweeteners

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

3 Packets sweet like 2 teaspoons of brown sugar Almost no aftertaste

Sugarless sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like it. One packet is just the right sweetness for one cup of coffee.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, excellent product, faithful to the photo of the site. No problems on delivery! very good!!!

Tastes like sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No bitter after taste, taste just like sugar. Fantastic. The best sugar replacement I've found.

Who needs calorie laden sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great natural alternative to sugar you don't need much to get a nice sweet taste.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because iHerb had it on sale for just $1.00. I'm glad I did. It is the most "sugar" tasting substitute I have ever had. It doesn't have that "super sweet" taste or any chemical/acidic aftertaste. It is a great sugar replacement!

Pretty good

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It does taste good, but I still prefer Stevia in most cases.