not sweet....

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have to use several of these to make it taste like HALF a tsp of erythritol/stevia blend by pyure.

Tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sugar option taste weird and ruins the taste of your drink. Inulin is also not healthy for everyone.

not good

Posted by Ruby64 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not sweet at all, need 2-3 packets for a cup of coffee.

Sugarless indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't like my drinks too sweet, but I put 2 full packets in my coffee & it was barely sweet!!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product on a special that iHerb had. Glad I didn't pay full price because this sweetener was disappointing. As with many of these natural zero types of sweeteners, I had to use many packets to get the right level of sweetness. Also, the taste was strange and bitter. I will not be using this product for my sweetening needs.

I Dont Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste... Good for you guys who think it tasted nice

Nothing like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

'Looks and tastes exactly like sugar. No bitter aftertaste.' My experience is the exact opposite. It doesn't look like sugar (it's yellowish and kinda powdery), it tastes nothing like sugar and it has a very noticeable, distinctive bitter aftertaste. If you like liquorice, or even better the Finnish salmiakki, then that is what the taste of this reminds me of. It's not particularly sweet either, you'll have to use several sachets just to get the sweetness of one spoon of sugar.

Not so great on the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not so great on the taste and tend to harden into one piece in a humid country where I stay. Sometimes I open the packet and wonder if I can still eat this piece of flat gum like sugar.

NOT SO GOOD

Posted by SCR3SCR6SCR2 on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most of the sachets melted and re-solidified together.

Didn't like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It could be an acquired taste. Unfortunately I didn't like it.