Safe whitening toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on July 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has no SLS, parabens and fluoride, which makes it safe for my teeth. Baking soda works miracles for whitening and I like the minty taste. Huge container, so very economical for the price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

Every 6 mo. I was admonished by my dental hygienist for not taking proper care of my teeth. Until XyliWhite. I have been using this product for a year now. My teeth have never been whiter. My enamel is stronger. And my hygienist actually complimented me on my lack of plaque at my recent visit. The only thing I did differently was switch to this toothpaste. I like the kind with baking soda. I like this product better than Tom's xylitol toothpaste. Many supermarket brand toothpastes actually contain sugar. That's why I made the switch in the first place. I use xylitol as my primary sweetener. I haven't had supermarket type sugar in my house for over a year! Thanks Now Foods!!! And thanks, iherb, for your great service!!

The better quality!

Posted by GoodLife on February 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

The most of supermarket toothpaste contains unhealthy, chemical & toxical ingredients (SLS for example). This paste is natural, it means that it's no toxic and dangerous for my health. We use it for two years, and we love it for fresh taste, it cleans very well our teeth, so I recommend this paste to all. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Toothpaste these days are 49 cents a tube for a reason: they're cheap to make and toxic for your body! No, Tom's of Maine toothpaste is NOT safe, natural my butt. I've searched long and hard for a xylitol toothpaste that isn't harmful, and this is as good as it gets! I will defineitly be a repeat customer for this product.

Nice to use but I perfer comepletely non-toxic

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on September 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is nice to use and has a good texture. The taste is pretty good too though I think their cinnamon one is even nicer. But even nicer than that is the tooth powder I made myself using a recipe from the book 'Cure Tooth Decay.' This book also explained that xylitol is not a good ingredient to use in a tooth cleaner as it has to be detoxified by the liver, and killing all the bugs in your mouth is not a good idea anyway. Good nutrition is key to dental health, not mere bug killing, says the author. He also reocmmends avoiding glycerine and sorbitol, which this product also contain. The tooth powder also makes far less mess on the toothbrush afterwards than this one does. But, if you want xylitol and a tooth PASTE this one is one of the best.

it sucks for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it at all, my teeth became sensitive

Not bad

Posted by healthydoesit on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first experience with a toothpaste other than a regular flouride. It's not too bad at all. Taste is fine and mild. I guess I feel a bit cleaner with a fluoride because it leaves a minty taste, which this xylitol paste does not. But my teeth still get clean and it is better for me. I will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Made my face soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just realized it has Carrageenan in it which is a thickener used in ice cream as well. (Breyers Natural ice cream does not have it.)Anyway, Russel Blaylock says that it is a bad ingredient.

Good toothpaste.

Posted by JuliaP on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recomend! It has all you need from topthpaste.

One more great Product !!!!

Posted by bray29 on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I love this product. We have been using it for several years, and get great reports from our dentist. Tastes great, and no fluoride.. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great. Use it for a few weeks and then try another brand "you will