Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I still prefer the Spry brand after trying this one.

great taste but not good for people with sensitive teeth

Posted by blabla on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this toothpaste and the fact that it is not full of synthetic ingredients, but if I use it on a regular basis my teeth get too sensitive. I think it might be due to the baking soda. Apart from that it's great and I use it during the day. In the morning and before going to bed I use a regular fluoride toothpaste.

good

Posted by GaniIvanova on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

use only half the pasta , leaves teeth feeling washed ,gums continue to bleed

Nice...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

משחה נחמדה, במרקם ג׳ל שהופך לקצף לבן בצחצוח. לא חריפה אבל עם טעם עדין ומתוק של מנטה. נחמדה סך הכל.

Big size but avarage quality

Posted by LarisafromNorway on November 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

The toothpaste does its job but not the way i would like it to do. It doesn't refresh my mouth for long time. I haven't noticed any whitining effect. I wouldn't recommen this one to people who loves strong mint aftertaste. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

wasn't very impressed

Posted by IHeartIHerb on June 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

i bought this because of the nearly 3000 rave reviews and the natural ingredients; the flavor and consistency were ok, but overall not that impressed. mint flavor wasn't strong enough for me. didn't feel that refreshing aaaahhh clean-as-a-whistle mouth feel that i do with other toothpastes. will stick to tom's/desert essence/jason or other 'natural' toothpastes.

Fine, but my gums don't like it.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on May 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has good taste, no surprises with texture as it's a gel. However, after a while using it, my teeth seem to have become more sensitive. The same with PerioBrite. I think I'll have to go back to flouride toothpastes. :( Also, my gums seem to bleed a lot more while brushing when I use this tootpaste.

普通

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

量が多くでよいです。使いやすいチューブ。ジェルが固めで安定しています。ココナッツ由来の界面活性剤が入ってます。

Not for me

Posted by AneBra on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and great amount of product, but I need fluoride to keep my teeth healthy and clean. Kind of a hastle to rinse my mouth with a fluride based mouth wash afterwards, will not repurchase.

very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems very easy to fall, i dont know it is not effective for me~!