smells ok!

Posted by vafa33 on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

nothing special

Will not buy again because of the addition of a certain ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I appreciate that the toothpaste is flouride free, the addition of carrageenan is something I am very wary. I used to drink lots of protein shakes which I have rated highly here but no longer do so because of carrageenan. I believe carrageenan has caused me to have all kinds of stomach problems. It has been shown to induce colitis in lab animals and should be avoided by anyone with Crohn's Ulcerative colitis or even IBS.

I was expecting better

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

From the reviews posted here on iHerb I had high hopes for this toothpaste. But my experience does not seem to mirror others. The toothpaste lacks any flavor or taste. There is not mint fresh feeling or anything like that. It's more of a cardboard fresh taste. Second and perhaps more important, my gums have never bled this much since changing to this toothpaste. For the past year or so I've been using Crest Pro Health and my gums never really bled while using that. But since using Xyliwhite, they bleed about every time I brush them. I've been using the toothpaste for a little over a month and I thought at first that my gums just needed a re-adjustment period. Now, I am not so sure.

Won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

The freshness doesn't last, after 10 minutes I didn't even feel like I brushed my teeth and had to brush again with another paste. Also, the taste is too sweet.

??

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

This had so many good reviews. I wonder why? To me it's really nothing different from any cheap toothpaste.

Strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

It will leave your tongue with a strange taste after using it.

not as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

the taste is wierd and not refreshing at all

Unsatisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is weak and I don't feel like I get a really good clean- unless I use a lot.

Ok, but taste a bit weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly disappointed as minty taste is nice but not strong enough for me.

not so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it does nothing in my mouth. the mint scent is really less than mild.