it's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I'm new to aromatherapy, I wanted to start of with experimenting with a low priced diffuser and different oils. I went for this diffuser knowing that due to its size and pricing it wouldn't give the best results, but at least if aromatherapy showed up to not be my thing I wouldn't end up having to getting rid of a bigger and much more expensive diffuser. I've now used it for almost 6 months, and my verdict is that it's OK. Because of its size it only covers very small rooms that are not open - you almost have to lock the door to have the best effect (f.ex. a bathroom, where I ended up using it, instead of the open living room where I don't have any doors). Other reviewers tell that they use it on their office desk, but having a diffuser that close would give headaches to people that are perfume sensitive. It's easy to turn on and off, and you can choose to have the LED-light on or off while diffusing. But, the light is only blue, and does not change as the description says. Yes, as the other reviews tell, the button is maybe not the most user friendly since it's hard to tell if it's all turned off or if it's diffusing while the LED-light's off. But, you'll get the hand of it since you'll notice that it makes a very low diffusing sound while it's on and you'll see that damp is coming out of it. Aesthetically it's pretty and modern looking and having an USB-power supply it's support universal use (you can easily plug it to your wall with a smartphone adapter). The biggest minus is that the diffuser easily gets "clogged" by the oil, so you have to rinse it after every use, and sometimes it can suddenly stop while diffusing where you have to empty the diffuser and neatly clean it. You can't use any soap or warm water for the cleaning, as its states on the packaging, so you'll end up wasting a lot of water to clean it. Additionally, the brush that comes with it is as cheap and useless as it gets. To sum up I wouldn't recommend this diffuser because it's a lot of hustle to get some good effect out it.

My first ultrasonic diffuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's awesome! I like this so much, that I easily ignore two minor imperfections: the on/off button does not respond easily; the color is always blue (which is my favorite anyway).

Nice/compact for small spaces but has a couple flaws

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the way it looks, it's very small and compact, but I would not buy it again. It's decent for a small space, though the stream is rather whispy and not strong. The real annoyance is the on/off switch - it's not responsive at all. It's like a virtual home button that only works half the time. I believe it has an auto shutoff, but I'm pretty sure it has just stayed straight on before. Oh well.

Before Buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please consider the size i was amazed that this diffuser is only as small as my balm of hand !!! Its weak ! Only for small small office

Neblogas difuzorius

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Neblogas.Veikia gerai,tik truputi silpna srove.Kvapas jauciasi tik 1 kambary.

👎

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smaller than pictured ...worked for a few times and then stopped working for no reason.

Very Poor Quality Diffuser - Almost Impossible to Operate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been a regular user of this brands essential oils and ordered this diffuser looking at the pictures and description. Unfortunately looks turned out to be deceiving and the diffuser is of very poor construction quality and almost impossible to operate. The switch to turn it on/ off is poorly designed and most times does not respond making it almost impossible to operate this diffuser. All in all a very poor product best avoided.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using it everyday around the home, very easy to use, great design (slim and simple)

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great size & works well ☺️

AWESOME FOR SMALL SPACES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I'd like to comment iHerb for being so quick with their delivery. I live in Malaysia, and I received the item in less than 5 days since my order date, which is really commendable. Keep it up! As for the product, I can't find anything bad about it! I just installed it at my office desk and it has been running well for the past hour. No noise, and I like how the mist is so wispy that it doesn't wet my desk, unlike previous diffusers I have bought. No problem with the power buttons whatsover and setting it up was a breeze with a clear-cut manual in English. Thank, NowFoods and iHerb for such a great product!

1 2