Does smooth skin and fill in lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum is quite effective. I use it on clean skin in the morning and it does have a smoothing effect and has greatly minimized several brow lines. I apply lotion AFTER the serum is absorbed. Every other night, I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face and hands. The result of using both products is that my skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. I should clarify that I do NOT use the Hyaluronic Acid serum at the same time as the Retinol cream.

This stuff is amazing! It really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't bother with these reviews but this stuff is amazing. My main reason for getting this was because of 2 really deep lines from my noise to my upper lip. After maybe 2 weeks of use just once a day and they are almost gone! I couldn't believe it. I am using it conjunction with my Aubrey Organics cleanser and moisturizer but may get the Now moistureizer because it also has hyaluronic acid in it. Try it, you won't be dissapointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just started using this 2xday and already received a comment on how good I looked! I am 68 and was quite pleased. Linda

Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for a month now and it seems to do the trick! fine lines are gone, face looks fresher, skin is smooth and soft, very touchable. I first apply Vichy mist to moist my skin and then apply this serum. Recommend to anyone. If you found my review helpful please press Yes below.

Works great on hands, too

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried this I put it on my hands, which have quite a bit of sun damage because I garden frequently. I noticed that they looked less wrinkled immediately, and nothing else I've tried at 10x the cost has been as effective. I'm trying it on my face, now, and will definitely order more!

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 1 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use Renova and I use hyaluronic acid under a mosturizer to keep my skin from drying out. Now Foods serum does the job; it is quickly absorbed and leaves my skin silky smooth and rehydrated. I previously tried a product costing $30 and this does as fine a job at about 1/3 the cost. Highly recommend.

Keeps skin smooth and elastic

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't believe all the negative comments about this... is sticky...yes... The smell is not AWESOME...yes The price is very cheap ....YES.... Sooooo stop to pretend to buy all in one people!!!! this product really WORKS!!!!! AND doesn't smell like roses.... -_- but for this price this serum make his job! And very well! I've been using it for 3 years and I'm not dissapointed! My skin is young and bright. Is my lovely beauty secret... I love this!

Good Product....I've used it for a few years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a base and it works well. In the daytime, I follow up with a moisturizing sunscreen. At night, I put one squirt in the palm of my hand then add essential oils. I use a drop each of 100% helichrysium , lavender and frankensence or I will add a couple drops of C serum or rosehip oil. I mix everything with a finger then put it on a clean dried face and on the backs of my hands. Some times I also use a thin layer of fractionated coconut oil also. It may seem greasy at first but it soaks in. My skin is not dry, greasy, and no blackheads or pustules. I am over 60 and this works well for me and you avoid chemicals and save money. Buy good quality EO's.....a little goes a long way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

This dramatically decreased the bags under my eyes and my lips look fuller. I absolutely love this product!