Excellent hydrator..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is very light-weight in formula, but not too runny. It's easily spread over the face and neck area. An asset in the winter time, and even now that the winter has gone.. :) No grease, just hydration, with no added fragrance. Price is well worth it. Still, the hyaluronic acid here is in the sodium hyaluronate form, which is not quite as effective as the actual hyaluronic acid. It's not too uncommon to see the mix-up between the two ingredients in cosmetics labels... Just wanted to mention the difference. Please note: I am referring to the previous formula, the new one seems to have fragrance added to it. Pity!

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been surprised by the effectiveness of Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum. At first I was a bit put off by the texture — it's a bit more like a sticky gel than a lotion, which is probably why it's called a "serum" — and the smell is pseudo-tropical-citrus-fruity. But the results! That it works at all is amazing, but it really does help to firm the skin, at least as much as can be expected from a topical serum.

Firming serum

Posted by odereviews on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is surprisingly good for the price, and for Now Foods product. We are in our 30's and this product seems to smoothen our small wrinkles, not bad product at all. Seems to work with some people better than others. With this price, I'd give this a go.

Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This serum/gel is very light, it sinks into the skin leaving it smooth and it moisturizes very well. A great and effective product for a fraction of the price of a brand product. The organic and natural formula is a big advantage, too. I took one star out because of the funny, almost plasticy smell which does not, fortunately, linger on the skin.

Easily Absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and is absorbed so fast! But didn't see any effect.

Fine product Hyalyronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine. I repurchased several times, and I love it. However the last one I got has a weird smell.

Serum fine wrinkles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product certainly removed my fine wrinkles around my eyes, it's does its job!

Cheap & Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cheap & Good Product

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a normal serum to make my skin feel not dry. Good enough for this price. Use [ZLD 107] (no space) for your order to get 5 % off

absorbs easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a little goes a long way! don't use too much.