Don't like it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I didn't like this serum...like some other reviewers, it actually made my skin quite dry! I don't understand why...but it did. Don't like the smell aswell...overall, wouldn't bother with it again.

Yuk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product lists "natural aroma" in the ingredients BEFORE Hyaluronic Acid. So there is a greater amount of "natural aroma" than hyaluronic acid. I understand anything not listed as an essential oil is a synthetic fragrance which contains PTHALATES. I applied this product to my face and it just smells gross. Why, Now Foods, why do you have to mess up a perfectly good product with an unnecessary ingredient. I was just looking for the Hyaluronic Acid... I will never buy this product again.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

got a bad reaction from this so if you have sensitive skin keep away from this product

Disappointed...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive and got very itchy after using this product. Why did you put aroma in it ? Straight in the bin...

Horrible Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This serum is just terrible. For some reason, a lot of manufacturers insist on pumping perfume into these serums. The problem is that if you don't like the smell, you aren't going to like the product. There are plenty of serums like this that have no smell. This one is entirely overwhelming, to the point where it actually made my eyes water. Buy something else.

BAD SKIN REACTION!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product after using it sparingly for a week or two. Then I had the not so bright idea of applying it all over my entire face before bed. When i woke up, I went into the shower and felt as if my forehead was on fire. When I got out of the shower, all the skin on my face around my hairline was bright red and irritated. I went to work and when I came home, I looked in the mirror and that same area of skin was all flaking and bubbled; it looked like really bad psoriasis. I had to use first-aid burn cream on my face! It's taken over a week to heal. THIS PRODUCT IS GOING INTO MY CIRCULAR FILE- MY GARBAGE CAN!

I had a bad reaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this on my face and went for a walk, I lost strength and had to sit down for the first time ever while going for an exercise walk. My face broke out in a sweat and I felt ill. I went home and washed my face and got in bed. Gave to a friend who is not as sensitive as I am. If you are sensitive to products, don't buy this one.

Unlike most Now Foods products, disliked this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Disappointing. Didn't feel good on skin. Disliked the smell.

hyaluronic acid firming serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 80 years old and when I put this stuff on it makes more wrinkles.

Dissappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my skin feel very dry. I don't like it at all. I have mixed it in with a moisturizer to counteract this so as not to waste it! Perth Australia