A definite beauty staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love apricot oil! I use this mainly in place of body lotion..it leaves skin so soft and smooth. Just a few drops for the whole body after bath works wonders. It sinks into the skin fairly fast, but it's not so 'dry' as rose hip or grape seed. This oil is really versatile - I also use it as a facial oil, for OCM, make up remover, as a massage oil, hair conditioner, as well as in DIY scrubs. It's very gentle, doesn't cause break outs and has almost no scent. This is probably the best $3 I've ever spent on iHerb.

Très bon !

Posted by Western on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bonne surprise ! produit multi-usages, très économique, une micro-goutte suffit pour le visage par exemple. Peut se mélanger ou se superposer à d'autres crèmes pour les enrichir (visage, corps, cheveux). Non comédogène. N'a aucune odeur contrairement à ce que je pensais. Petit prix, grands effets, tout bon !!

From Latvia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product-im using it like eye makeup remover(it works great) and night cream(I have combinate-oily face,but you need to take just few drops) and skin looks so healthy.

From Sweden

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good oil that i mix in my daily body lotion and my skin stays well moisturiz3ed throughout the day in this harsh winter of northern Europe.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use as a mask for hair and face. pleased with the result

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je l'utilise sur le visage le soir et en soin cheveux. Cette huile est juste une pure merveille.

AMAZING!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think there's anything I don't like about this product. I mainly use this as a night cream, as a makeup remover, and as a deep treatment for my hair and scalp. It works perfectly! I'll repurchase this again and again.

Now foods is the best

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All New foods oil are perfect using them both in the culinary and in the cosmetics, the results are always perfect. Good package, even one ml is not lost by the long way.

Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face every morning after my shower. It does seem to eliminate fine lines and, although I am 65, most people tell me I look so much younger!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time buying apricot oil and now I don't think I could live with out it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and is great for taking tough eye make up off gently.