Now Foods Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil for my skin! I have very reactive skin and get break outs on my face easily, which tend to be sore and inflamed. I have to keep the products I use on my face as simple as possible, and it has only been since I started searching out more organic and natural products (without an ingredients list full of numbers) that my skin has started to behave itself. Even with pure oils though, many clog up my skin. So far, this is the best I've tried. I still get some pimples, for example if I'm being careless with sugar, but my skin is tricky. Pretty good under make-up / sunscreen too, which is normally a problem. Just give it a little time to soak in, or blot very lightly first if you're in a rush. Only thing is, I don't find it's any good for plumping up lines. So I use a vitamin E cream, that is a bit richer, at night in my attempt to stay on top of those...

Apricot Oil by Now Foods

Posted by bananadasha on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I remove my eye makeup with the help of this oil. I apply a drop of oil on a wet piece of cotton wool and gently remove eyeshadow and mascara. It manages greatly with cleansing. Sometimes I do a face mask with it, mixing apricot oil with almond oil and some essential oils. To my mind, it's a perfect oil for face, because it's light enough not to clog pores.

Sin olor a albaricoque

Posted by eulagenia on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Al igual que el aceite de aguacate de la misma marca, el envase es igual, bonito para mi gusto y al igual este aceite NO TIENE OLOR DE ALBARICOQUE, es un aceite muy fluido que se absorbe bien en la piel, lo uso para hidratare el cuerpo y para mezclar en cremas, me gusta aunque intentare comprar para la proxima compra un aceite de hueso de albaricoque. Si esta opinión te a parecido útil dale al si y contribuye con los comentarios de clientes sobre productos que nos ayudan a comprar mas seguro. *iHerbaddict.

Nice light oil alternative

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice for using on my scalp. I have natural hair that's very fine and this tends not to weight it down at all. my hair dislikes heavy oils unless used when my hair is wet. This also can be layered with other oils without your hair feeling greasy. I'm running low and will be ordering soon

Good oil, no smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of regular facial creams, and sometimes use it together with my regular creams if my skin is extra dry. Mostly I combine this with the vitamin E cream. Works great. Have not done any miracles with my shin yet, but I have only used it for a week. Haven't had dry patches of skin in my face though. Will try one of the other oils next time, but overall it's a good buy considered the size and price and the fact that it works well on it's own as well as mixed with other creams. Would be great for massage too. Update: Works as a makeup remover for my waterproof mascara too! Does not irritate my eyes at all.

Great for Hair & Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this oil for my hair and my skin it keeps in the both moisture. I use the oil as a sealant for my hair and I like to use the oil on my neck to smooths the fine lines in that area.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

after this oil skin are very soft, I like very much this base oil.

Light Massage Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it for body massage. It's very easy to absorb so it takes quite a lot to massage the whole body. I love that it smells nothing at all. Very gentle for skin. And it's cheap. GREAT~

good for the skin not hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

made my skin so nice and soft

light weight oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for normal skin or summer time use. I still would recommond Jojoba Oil to this one.